What exactly is Fildena 150?
- The sex issue has reached an all-time peak. Erectile dysfunction affects about 30 million males in the United States. It is unusual for a person to either not have an erection or to have one that is inadequately strong to allow for efficient penetration during intercourse. According to one research, 11% of sexually active men aged 18 to 32 reported minor erection problems.
- As a result, sufficient medical attention is essential to address this problem. Numerous individuals have reported success with the popular medicine Fildena 150 Mg in treating erectile dysfunction. This FDA-approved drug is available for purchase online.
What is the purpose of Fildena 150 Mg?
- Fildena 150 mg, an oral medication, may be used to treat erectile dysfunction in men of all ages. Sildenafil Citrate is the primary active ingredient of Fildena 150 mg. It is a PDE-5 inhibitor, which is a kind of drug. As compared to its rivals on the market, the medicine Fildena 150 mg is less expensive. This is not to say that Fildena 150 mg is ineffective in treating ED.
- A doctor will only recommend one of Fildena’s several strengths based on the patient’s health. Because of the potentially harmful medication interactions outlined in the second part of the article, it is also critical to investigate the patient’s medical history before prescribing Fildena. Edsafecure offers Fildena 150 for sale online.
The mechanism of action of Fildena tablets
- Fildena 150 mg operates on the same principles as all other medications in its class. It works by lowering or regulating the body’s PDE-5 production. When this state is maintained, the production of the cGMP enzyme rises. As a result, cGMP speeds up communication between the penis and the brain.
- As a result, when you experience sexual feelings, your brain signals your body to increase blood flow to the arteries and veins of your penis. As a result, the male had a robust, long-lasting erection, which enhanced intercourse. Moreover, fildena 150 mg’s relaxing action on the penis aids in the removal of any blockages and provides room for blood flow.
How to take Fildena 150 mg?
- You must take your medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Never take more medication than is necessary since it might be damaging to your health. With a glass of water, always consume the whole pill whole, without smashing it into powder. You may also drink it with hot chocolate, iced coffee, or tea.
- Doctors love water because it is a universal solvent. It may be beneficial to remember to have a small meal before or after taking the medication. If you consume a lot of food, your therapy will be ineffective. Fildena 150 mg should not be used with alcohol or other drugs since they diminish the effectiveness of the medication.
Dosage of Fildena
- Depending on the severity of your problem, your doctor will prescribe an exact dosage of 150 mg of Fildena. If your problems are more serious, he may counsel you to take more, or he may tell you to take one pill an hour before intercourse every day. Minors under the age of 18 should not use this Fildena 150 Mg prescription. Assume you are above the age of 65 and an older person. You must inform the doctor of any previous medical conditions, such as diabetes or heart surgery, since this may impact the dosage.
The Harmful Effects of Fildena
There are a number of adverse effects linked with taking 150 mg of fildena, however they are all minor and do not need medical attention. Some frequent adverse effects are as follows:
- A rash on the skin
- trouble breathing
- reduce blood pressure
- fierce erections
- Tremors’ flamboyant expression
- persistent stomach issues
- trembling vomiting
- stomach ache
- chest pain and blurred vision
Also, fildena 150 mg may produce dizziness as a side effect. As a result, you must refrain from taking medication while working or using equipment. If you experience breathing problems or an erection that lasts longer than two hours, get medical treatment right once.
Precautions and Warnings
- PDE-5 inhibitor Fildena 150 mg may interact with a number of medications. As a result, using this medicine requires extreme care. Assume you are receiving therapy for a chronic ailment such as ADIS, cancer, or diabetes. If you take this medication, you must notify your doctor since it includes nitrate compounds or nitrate derivative compounds. Fildena 150 mg and nitrate interact exceedingly badly, potentially causing serious health problems.
Directions for Storage
- You should keep your Fildena 150mg in a secure area to keep it safe for a longer period of time. Also, be certain that the area is shielded from both direct sunshine and moisture. Even though Fildena 150mg is not suggested for children under the age of 18, it must be kept out of the reach of your children and pets.